Posted: January 17, 2022
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Today, continue to follow the home learning outline in your packet.
This week you should be working on:
- the letters Ii-Rr
- continue to review your Sight Words each day. Continue with the sight word "mystery words" and start the sight word graph pages.
- Do an Opinion Writing sheet every second day. Help your child sound out the words, focusing on the sounds that they can hear and record those sounds. Don’t forget your spacing between the words and print neatly.
- Continue to work through the reading section. Only move on to the next page if you have successfully completed the page you are working on. Practice reading every day.
- For the math section, continue to work through the printing and counting activities.
- You may also explore the online activities on Squiggle Park or Splash Math. If you need your child’s password for these sites, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For fun you can listen to the story Today is Monday by Eric Carle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZNSKpzZGDI
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com
Have a marvelous Monday!